Páginas

quarta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2012

I just need to say...

When you decide to do an exchange you think: I just will go to learn English... But English is a consequence! What I have been learned I can't tell! After 4 months I feel older, my mind changed so much and my life never will be the same! That's is awesome and is such big experience... I just want to say: thanks heaven Dad and earth Dad, without you all these things never could be real! And thanks mom to make me a good and brave person! Speak two languages is a miracle!


And this is my family when I was in the airport before I arrived in NY...
I just need to say thanks for this people in the picture! Love you all and I miss you tooo much!
I almost come back to Brazil to hug you :)

Um comentário:

Deixe seu recadinho para mim ;)